Start a new topic
Solved

Cancelled plan but have continued to be charged

Hi there i cancelled my plan and have continued to be charged. Can u please cancel this service asap

1 person has this problem

Also wanting to cancel but don't know how. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

1 person likes this
I want to cancel my plan too the watch doesnt work anymore

Hi Eliza,

Thank you for your message.

We have received your inquiry. The team will get in touch to assist you with your concern. Have a great day! :)

How do I cancel my plan my watches are no longer binding.

Hi Emma,

We have received your inquiry. The team will get in touch to assist you with your concern. Have a great day! :)

Id like to cancel my plan please, how do i do it??
Hello, Our moochie phone has stopped working so we would like to cancel the service. How do o do this? Thanks
Hi I cancelled this plan and now am still receiving a bill for it ??

Hi Mia,

HI I would like to cancel my 2 plans as both Moochies watches are no longer working. how do I do this?

Hi Nicole,

Hi Robert.

The services of your KISSMobile SIMcards are now cancelled from our end. When you received a monthly invoice for the next month, please disregard it as there will be no further charges on your account. Thank you! :)

Hi Kristy, Thank you for your inquiry.

Please disregard the bill. It just shows as your final invoice that there are no further charges applied to your account. 

I hope this clears any confusion. Have a great day! :)

Hi Kristy and Stephanie,

Thank you for your message. Please lodge a support ticket or send us an email at support@kissmobile.com.au.

Have a great day! :)

Login or Signup to post a comment