Start a new topic
Solved

Cancelled plan but have continued to be charged

Hi there i cancelled my plan and have continued to be charged. Can u please cancel this service asap

1 person has this problem

Also wanting to cancel but don't know how. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

1 person likes this

Hi Kristy and Stephanie,

Thank you for your message. Please lodge a support ticket or send us an email at support@kissmobile.com.au.

Have a great day! :)

How did you even cancel it?

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for your message.

We have received your inquiry. The team will get in touch to assist you with your concern. Have a great day! :)

Hello, Our moochie phone has stopped working so we would like to cancel the service. How do o do this? Thanks

Hi Mia,

We have received your inquiry. The team will get in touch to assist you with your concern. Have a great day! :)

Id like to cancel my plan please, how do i do it??

Hi Nicole,

How do I cancel my plan my watches are no longer binding.

Hi Emma,

I want to cancel my plan too the watch doesnt work anymore

Hi Eliza,

Hi I cancelled this plan and now am still receiving a bill for it ??

Hi Kristy, Thank you for your inquiry.

Please disregard the bill. It just shows as your final invoice that there are no further charges applied to your account. 

I hope this clears any confusion. Have a great day! :)

Login or Signup to post a comment