Start a new topic
Solved

Cancel plan

Please cancel my plan I no longer use the product.

1 person has this problem

Thank you for getting in touch, Clayton.

The services for your number have been cancelled.

Can you please advise how I cancel this plan, we have returned the Moochie watch due to battery issues. Thanks

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your inquiry and it's sad to hear about the issues on your watch's battery. We can cancel the services for it on our end, as per your today's request.

When you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know by sending us an email to support@kissmobile.com.au

Please cancel as I no longer use the product.

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your inquiry. We'll now cancel the services for your number on our end.

When you'd need our services again in the future, please feel free to let us know as you are always welcome to come back. :)

Please also cancel my services. No longer using the Moochie watches. Many thanks! Kathy Pane

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for getting in touch with our Forums Page.

Your request is noted that we will cancel the services for your 2 SIMcards. You will receive an invoice next month, however, please disregard that as it will only serve as your final invoice and that no further charges will be applied to your account.

When you'll need our services again in the future, please feel free to contact us again and we'd be happy to welcome you back. Thank you for being with KISSMobile, serving you is our main priority.

Have a great day! :)

Can you please cancel my plan as my child has lost their watch.

Thanks.

Hi Bonita, thank you for your inquiry.

Kindly send us an email to support@kissmobile.com.au to assist you further with your cancellation request.

Can you please cancel my plan as my child no longer uses their watch. Thank you. Will wait for reply and further instructions.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your request has been actioned.

When you need our services in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and have a great day.

Hi my child has broken her moochies watch and we've decided not to purchase a replacement. We no longer need a KISS mobile plan, therefore could you kindly cancel ASAP so we are no longer charged the monthly plan fee. Thanks

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is now to confirm that the services for your number have been canceled and account closed.

However, if you will still receive a monthly invoice for the next month, please disregard it as there will be no further charges to be applied to your account.

When you need our services in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Please cancel my plan as 2g is closing so my moochie watch will no longer work
Login or Signup to post a comment