Start a new topic
Solved

Cancel plan

Please cancel my plan I no longer use the product.

1 person has this problem

Thank you for your inquiry, Rebecca.

Your request has been actioned.

When you need our services in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and have a great day. :)

Please cancel my plan as we no longer require this service. Thankyou Fiona

Thank you for your inquiry, Fiona.

This is now to confirm that the services for your number have been cancelled and account closed.

However, if you will still receive a monthly invoice for the next month, please disregard it as there will be no further charges to be applied to your account.

When you need our services in the future, please feel free to contact us again.

Have a great day! :)

Please cancel my plan, I have never been able to get my moochies watch to work, so good to see you have stopped your connection with this shit product. Regards Belinda Fic

Hi Belinda,

This is now to confirm that the services for your number have been cancelled and account closed. However, if you will still receive a monthly invoice for the next month, please disregard it as there will be no further charges to be applied to your account.

When you need our services in the future, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you! :)

Hello, My daughter no longer uses her Moochie so could you please close this account and cease taking payments. Regards Susan Metselaars

Thanks for getting in touch, Susan!

The services of your KISSMobile number are now cancelled from our end. When you received a monthly invoice for the next month, please disregard it as there will be no further charges on your account. Thank you!

Hi I would like to cancel my plan as the watch no longer works

Hi Nicole,

It really saddens us to see you go. However, as per your request, this is now to confirm that the services for your number 0449558766 have been cancelled on our end.

When you receive another invoice next month, please disregard it as it will only serve as your final invoice and that no further charges will be applied to your account. Feel free to contact us again when you need our services in the future and we'd be happy to welcome you back.

Thank you and have a great day.

Hi, can you please cancel my account, as my son no longer uses his watch. Thanks
Would you kindly advise how I cancel our plan. Many thanks.

Hi Sarah and Sonja, 

Thank you for your inquiry.

Kindly send us an email to support@kissmobile.com.au to assist you further with your cancellation request.

Have a great day! :)

Login or Signup to post a comment