Start a new topic
Solved

Is anyone alive at this service??

6 days ago I asked to send me replacement microSim - no response

I called several times - no response

I went to website and applied for new plan, hoping that will trigger a new sim - no response

I wonder if this company is still alive...

2 people have this problem

Hi Maxim

The new support platform goes live tomorrow 

Yes we are alive

I am extremely sorry regarding your experience, we are having a lot of growing pains in moving support locally and introducing a new platform to increase our service - which, stating the obvious, you have not received

If you are still interested in dealing with us please let us know

Once again I am very sorry 

Hi

I request to reverse my last payment of $15. 

I made it hoping that will bring me new sim mini card.

But it did not.

I do not want the service without a service

I logged a claim through my bank. I am happy to close it if the transaction is reversed.

I've been waiting seven weeks to get a couple of numbers swapped over on two phones. A few days ago one of the phone's got swapped but not the other. 
Certainly this website will help but not if they don't look at it!  

Its really not good enough KISS!!

I've been forced to transfer my mobile number to another provider because you guys provide no support. My SIM died. I've left messages both through KISSCare and on the 1300 number with no response. Absolutey shameful service. I'd like to get my unused credit back but if you don't look after your current customers I can't imagine you give a damn about an ex-customer. Just shoddy!

Hi Guy;
It seems that you are still having teething problem.  In the previous months I had splendid response. But the last month, my card number 67267 and 67414 remains unanswered. You could at least email me explaining your problem, rather than hanging a long time customer in the air.

I'm having the same problem, 1 dead sim card, multiple tickets put into customer care and a call to customer service, all unanswered. Will be taking my business to C Mobile in the very near future

pathetic service from kiss mobile , you people need to be closed down!, customer service is the key to survival.

Hi Everyone,

First, I want to thank you all for your feedback.

We apologise greatly for the negative experiences you've had. We have been working hard to improve our services to serve you better. We now have a live chat option in the website and support portal. You may also lodge a ticket and we are keen to respond to them as quickly as possible.

We thank you for staying with us and we look forward to offering greater service now and in the future.

Best Regards,

Lisa Hodge

1 person likes this
Helo I got new sim yesterday and its active now, but says "no service "

Hi Chintaka - I assume that you have activated your sim at KissMobile (not on your mobile), as per their instruction. Did you contact any other provider ( Your data plan) to let them know you lost your sim? They may have deactivated your sim to protect you from excess charges.  In my experience, Kissmobile has been very good (no, I am not getting paid for endorsement) with their response.

Hi Chintaka,

Hope you are well and thanks for reaching out. 

We have replied to your ticket regarding your concern. Please let us know if you are still having issues with your service, we are here to assist.

Thanks and we look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Lisa

Hi Michael, 

Thank you so much for your feedback and we appreciate it greatly.

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,

Lisa

Get Lisa on the job and she will never let you down

Thank you so much Henry for your feedback. We are continuously improving our system and services to serve you better. :) 

Login or Signup to post a comment