This applies to plans that all use the Vodafone network.
Setting it up for the first time.
- Sequential numbers (e.g. 12345)
- Repeated numbers (e.g. 11111)
- Personalise your Voicemail greeting
- Change your notification method
- Switch your security code prompt on/off
How to record a personal greeting
Keep it personal: it’s your voice that callers want to hear. Personalise your Voicemail with your own greeting.
- Dial 121
- Press * to go to the main menu
- Select 3 to change your personal preferences
- Press 1 to change your greeting, then follow the prompts
You also have the option of personalising one of our pre-recorded fun greetings
Divert calls to Voicemail
If you can’t answer, don’t want to answer calls, or you’re in an area without coverage, you can get all calls diverted to Voicemail. If you’re On Contract or On Account, you can also divert calls to another mobile or a landline.
Please note Prepay customers can only divert to Voicemail.
- To divert all calls to Voicemail – Dial 1212
- To cancel all calls being diverted – Dial 1213
- To get calls diverted to Voicemail when there’s a ‘no answer’, ‘busy’ or ‘unreachable’ signal on your mobile – Dial 1211