KissMobile Network Wholesale provider is Vodafone. Some links on this article may point to their website.
Having trouble with your service?
If you’re not getting coverage or you’re experiencing problems with calls, messages or the internet, try these steps to troubleshoot the problem.
Things to try
Restart your phone
Switch your phone off and back on to refresh your network connection. This fixes a surprising number of problems.
Check for network interruptions
Check the Network Status page to see if there are any known network issues that might be causing the problem.
Use the Coverage Checker to make sure you’re in a Vodafone coverage area. The Coverage Checker will also indicate if the signal there is strong enough for indoor and outdoor usage, or outdoor usage only.
If you’re in a covered area but have very low or no coverage bars, or your phone displays SOS, no service or emergency calls only, run through our troubleshooting guide for some more things to try.
Troubleshoot the issue
If you’re experiencing issues with a particular aspect of your service, try the troubleshooting guides below to help diagnose and fix the problem.
Compare with other Vodafone users
Are other Vodafone users in your area having the same problem? If not, the issue may be with your device or account.
Try a different device
If you’ve got another device available, try your SIM card in it. If the issue fixes itself, there’s probably something up with your device. If it doesn’t fix it, it’s likely to either be related to the network or your account.
Your phone’s network settings can affect its network performance so it’s worth checking these things:
- Network selection - check that your device is set to automatically select a network
- Network mode - make sure your device’s network mode is set to automatically switch between 2G and 3G. This’ll ensure it connects to the best available signal in your area
Issues with your phone’s software can affect its network performance. If your phone is running slowly or isn’t performing how you’d expect, here are some things to try:
- Check it there’s a software update available for your phone. Software updates often contain bug fixes for performance issues so installing the latest update may fix the problem
- If no update is available, try backing it up and restoring it to factory settings. You’ll find instructions to restore factory settings on many phones in our interactive user guides
Need more help?
If you've checked everything above and are still having trouble with your service, please submit a ticket. If you’re able to provide the following, it’ll help us investigate:
- Your device model
- The street address/es where the problem is happening
- The time and date the issue first started (state if it’s AM/PM, and to the closest minute if you can)
- Do you know of any other Vodafone users that are experiencing the same problem in your area?
- Any other information that you think could be helpful